Re: Where are PL/pgSQL functions stored?

От david_shadovitz@xontech.com (David Shadovitz)
Тема Re: Where are PL/pgSQL functions stored?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks to Alvaro H. and Joshua D. for pointing me to pg_proc.

The function I was looking for is an overloaded one, so in my query of
pg_proc I had to specify the signature of the one that I wanted.

My favorite page, for today:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/static/catalogs.html

-David