Re: pgadmin4: not possible to create server

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pgadmin4: not possible to create server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/06/2018 03:11 PM, robert wrote:

>>> what do you mean by see?
>>

>> Meant to ask earlier, why you are using the Docker image instead of
>> one of the binaries listed here:
>>
>> https://www.pgadmin.org/download/
>>
> i tried to install pgadmin4 some 10 months ago and found it confusing
> with the server and desktop mode

When I was kicking the tires on pgAdmin4 I found the easiest way to use
it was to install the Python wheel into a Python virtual environment:

https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-python-wheel/

I have not played with for a while though as a find psql is the better
interface.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com