Re: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/14/19 2:39 AM, Daulat Ram wrote:
> Hi Adrian ,
>
> We have the below output. What we need to change.

I am not an ora2pg user so I don't know what to suggest for below. I
would say the best thing to do would be to file an issue here:

https://github.com/darold/ora2pg/issues

Along with the original error message include the below and the
settings, if any, for NLS_*, CLIENT_ENCODING from your ora2pg.conf file.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com