Re: MSVC SSL test failure

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: MSVC SSL test failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Andrew,
06.12.2021 17:56, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Yeah, quite annoying, especially because only some combinations of MSVC
> runtime / openssl version seem to trigger the problem.
>

> Adding a shutdown() before the closesocket() also fixes the issue.

Can you confirm that adding shutdown(MyProcPort->sock, SD_BOTH) fixes
the issue for many test runs?
I don't see the stable test passing here.
Without shutdown() the test failed on iterations 1, 5, 4, but with
shutdown() it failed too, on iterations 3, 1, 4.
Without close() and shutdown() the test passes 20 iterations.
(I'm still researching how openssl affects the shutdown sequence.)

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: pg_get_publication_tables() output duplicate relid
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: should we document an example to set multiple libraries in shared_preload_libraries?