Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface

От Thomas Guyot
Тема Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2021-02-15 12:30, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 2/15/21 9:24 AM, Thomas Guyot wrote:
>
>> The "download mbox" option doesn't work, I get asked for a user/password
>> every time (I would've downloaded archives for the lats two months to
>> get continuation on most threads).
>
> The user/password is in the message in the prompt.

Ha, thanks! Turning on developer mode I could see it in the response
headers. It's a shame Chrome doesn't show it, yet I guess there may be a
good reason such as phishing sites trying to make the prompt more legit
while impersonating an organization...

Possible suggestions though - maybe allow cookie-based auth when logged
in, or show the user/password in the 401 error page.

I could get the archives this time, thanks!

--
Thomas