Re: Query with aggregate over subselects fails with ERROR: plan should not reference subplan's variable

От Daniel Grace
Тема Re: Query with aggregate over subselects fails with ERROR: plan should not reference subplan's variable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Daniel Grace <dgrace@wingsnw.com> writes:
> > The following nonsensical query causes PostgreSQL to fail with ERROR:
> plan
> > should not reference subplan's variable.  (This was stripped down from an
> > 'useful' query that triggered the same bug).  First encountered on 8.3.4,
> > reproduced on 8.3.7
>
> Patch is here:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2009-04/msg00277.php
>
> I still think that it won't affect you once you have the query logic
> straight, though.

Thanks for the info.  I've since fixed the query, so you are right in that
regard ;)

-- Daniel Grace

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4772: The server is hanging
От: "Larry Silvermintz"
Сообщение: Solution: : Bug Report: PGAdminIII Query Tool Edit Window Key Commands stopped working between 1.0 and 1.10.0 beta.