Re: [GENERAL] Is there a way to Send attachments with email usingpgmail postgreSQl?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Is there a way to Send attachments with email usingpgmail postgreSQl?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/15/2016 10:07 PM, nidhi raina wrote:
> Dear Sir/Mam,
>
> I am also trying to send emails with attachments.please help me out with

If as your subject suggests you are using this:

https://github.com/captbrando/pgMail

then it is not possible to send attachments:

"Essentially, pgMail is simply a stored function written in TCL
which takes 4 arguments of type 'text' (Who is it from, who is it
to, subject, and body of message), contacts the email server via
TCL sockets, and transmits your email (Now UTF-8 Compatible!).
"

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com