Re: Request to share information regarding postgresql pg_xlog file.

От Yogesh Sharma
Тема Re: Request to share information regarding postgresql pg_xlog file.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Dear John and all,

>8.1 has been obsolete and unsupported for about 6 years now.    8.1.18 was released in 2009, the final 8.1.23 release was in 2010, after which it was >dropped.

Yes, we understood your point.

But we require some information related to this rpm.

>These errors suggest disk file corruption, this can occur from unreliable storage, undetected memory errors, and other such things.

How we can verify what is actual problem in system?

Also please share some information related to below.

we tried to stop the postgresql but it couldn’t stop and timout after 60 sec.

please confirm below message in postgre logs.

FATAL:  terminating connection due to administrator command

Regards,

Yogesh