Re: Changelog version from 8.1.2 to 9.3.6

От Yogesh Sharma
Тема Re: Changelog version from 8.1.2 to 9.3.6
Дата
Re: Changelog version from 8.1.2 to 9.3.6  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Dear David sir/All,

Thanks for your help.

Just wanted to confirm few things.

(9.3.5,9.2.9,9.1.14,9.0.18,8.4.22) Fix REASSIGN OWNED to not fail for text search objects (Álvaro Herrera)

As per my understanding from what you told the fix was done in 9.3.5 and then back patched to all the remaining version mentioned above.

My concern is why it was back patched to these particular version only.

Also will these feature be available only in these particular version and above 9.3.5 version or is it available in all the version above 8.4.22

This is not about this particular patch, I want to understand the multiple version number which are mentioned before several patch at given link.

https://bucardo.org/postgres_all_versions.html

Please let me know what yours thought onto this.

Regards,

Yogesh