New Vacancy for Permanent C# Developer in Kentish Town : ref:VAC-973549

От Michael Glaze
Тема New Vacancy for Permanent C# Developer in Kentish Town : ref:VAC-973549
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
fora C# Developer position based in Kentish Town and I wondered if you might know anyone who is interested. Salaries
arearound the £55000 level but might be flexible dependent on experience.<br /><br /> Software Developer /
Companyis an extremely successful and vibrant software company offering bespoke software development services in a
diverserange of sectors including media, security, online retail, travel, finance, publishing and insurance. Our client
baseincludes companies such as the BBC, Telegraph Media Group, Lonely Planet, Serco, Thales, McAfee, Panasonic and
Allianzto name just a few.<br /><br /> We are currently looking for software developers with ideally some prior
commercialexperience to work in our offices based in London (NW5) and Bristol. We have placed in the top twenty of the
SundayTimes Best Small Companies awards for the past three years running, and employees will tell you that this is a
trulygreat - and unique - place to work. We combine a genuinely relaxed and friendly environment with a superb
all-roundpackage of benefits. <br /><br /> - Varied and interesting work that will keep you on your toes day in, day
workingtime and conditions and no pressure to regularly work long hours.<br /><br /> - Focused training, rapid personal
development,and the opportunity to take on elevated levels of responsibility early in your career<br /><br /> - Lively
andfrequent social events and company outings.<br /><br /> If there's one thing we know, it's how to do software
developmentproperly. That means not just having the brightest staff but also great processes. All our managers are
softwaredevelopers, or ex-developers, and we make extensive use of Agile and test-driven development approaches. Every
pieceof output, including every line of code and every design, is peer reviewed to make sure not only that it meets our
highstandards, but that valuable experience is shared among our teams. <br /><br /> It’s not easy getting into the
company– we have over 30 applicants for every place offered – so you should be ready for a challenge. Our employees
willtell you that it’s worth it. The work will stretch you, there are ample career opportunities to take you where you
wantto go (tech lead or tech guru, project manager, line manager, tech consultant) and we hand 60% of profits back to
ourstaff.<br /><br /> Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in previous employment and possess impeccable
academicrecords including a good degree from a top university. You will need stand-out ability and enthusiasm in order
tobe successful. <br /><br /> I appreciate it is a long shot, but it occurs to me that good people know good people,
andas I don't think you are looking I thought it would be worth running past you. Anyway, salaries are around the
£55000level but might be flexible dependent on experience.<br /><br /> If the match isn't right for you or anyone you
thenthen I apologise in advance. Emails such as these are generated from a combination of keywords on your CV and other
informationthat I've input against your record. If you aren't looking, are a contractor, have a higher salary, don't
wantto do .net development or are not happy with the location, then please let me know and I'll do my best to make sure
thatyou aren't included in any further mailshots. Dealing with spam responses slows me down as well so I'm not
e:Michael.Glaze@northpointrecruitment.com<br /> w: <a
href="http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-glaze/22/b78/618/">http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-glaze/22/b78/618</a></font><br
/><br/><font align="justify" face="Arial" size="1">This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or protected
byother legal rules. If you have received this communication in error, please let us know by replying to Email Support
thendestroy it. You should not use, print, copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone. All ideas and concepts
enclosedin this email are copyright of North Point Recruitment unless otherwise stated and cannot be used, copied or
implementedwithout the express permission of North Point Recruitment and on payment of the agreed fees. North Point
Recruitment,its directors and staff retain all intellectual property rights. e-mail is subject to possible data
corruption,is not secure, and its content does not necessarily represent the opinion of North Point Recruitment. No
representationor warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and no liability can be
acceptedfor any loss arising from its use. This e-mail and any attachments are not guaranteed to be free from so-called
computerviruses, it is recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it.</font>