RE: WAL status update

От Mikheev, Vadim
Тема RE: WAL status update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I believe that its just resting on Vadim again to give us the go ahead
> ... which I believe its always been on his shoulders, no? :)
>
> Vadim?

I think that at least 1 & 2 from WAL todo (checkpoints and port to
machines without TAS) is required before beta. As well as more testing...
Did anyone else test WAL recovery?
Sorry guys but I can't do both testing and coding at the same time.
WAL is the most complex thing I've ever did in project.
MVCC was just child's game.

Tom & Bruce are in summit anyway - let's wait them. And I'll do 1 & 2 in
a few days.

Vadim