Re: Inherits tables and current CVS

От Nick Barr
Тема Re: Inherits tables and current CVS
Дата
Re: Inherits tables and current CVS  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Heya,

I tested against the original version, CVS 1.71.2.1, and it applied
fine.

------------------------------------
[nkd@WEBBASED postgresql]$ patch -p0 describe.c <
describe_inherits_733.diff
patching file describe.c
[nkd@WEBBASED postgresql]$
------------------------------------

Anyway, I have also put together a 7.4 patch, which is attached, CVS
1.77. I have tested applying this patch and it also works fine.

Hope that's clearer.

Kind Regards,

Nick Barr
WebBased Ltd.

Tel: (01752) 764445
Fax: (01752) 764446
Email: nick.barr@webbased.co.uk

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.

teodor@sigaev.ru

Вложения