Re: indexing with lower(...) -> queries are not optimised very well - Please Help

От Mark Cave-Ayland
Тема Re: indexing with lower(...) -> queries are not optimised very well - Please Help
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Tom/Martin,

I'm currently about 2/3rds of the way through writing my patch so things
are very nearly where I want them to be. In its current form it is just
the reorganisation and extension of what is already there, so I haven't
looked at the implications of functional indexes. It would be great if
the completed and checked patch can be applied so at least it gets out
there - then other developers can look at how this works for things like
functional indexes and put in the API changes required before the 7.5
feature freeze.

Cheers,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.