Re: problem with RH7.3 Pg7.3.4 binaries

От Mark Cave-Ayland
Тема Re: problem with RH7.3 Pg7.3.4 binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi there,

I have a RedHat 7.3 machine that can build the 7.3.4 RPMs if required -
it only contains RPMs from the vanilla CD or from updates.redhat.com.
I've just done a test build and everything seems OK except that the C
compiler is passed the -mcpu=i686 flag - I'm guessing I need to somehow
change this to i386 so it will binaries will run on actual i386
machines? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.