Re: 9.6 -> 10.0

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: 9.6 -> 10.0
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 18 May 2016, at 05:35, Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net> wrote:
> Following up...
>
> It appears from today's PgCon meeting that the majority of core developers agree with my simplified proposal, just
havingMAJOR.PATCH version numbers, and that the plan is to implement that, pending packager/etc feedback.

> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon_2016_Developer_Meeting#Poll_on_Version_Numbering

Looking at the entry there in the wiki, it says:

  "Simon called for a vote on whether the next release will be 10.0. There was
   already consensus that the next release is 10.0."

For clarity, does that mean this release coming soon is 10.0, or the release
after that - sometime in 2017(?) - is 10.0? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi