RE: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics

От Yotsunaga, Naoki
Тема RE: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics
Дата
RE: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 9:27 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

Hi, thank you for the information.
I understood that sampling is effective for investigation of waiting events.

By the way, you can see the number of wait events with "LWLOCK_STATS", right?
Is this function implemented because it is necessary to know the number of waiting events for investigation?
If so, is not that the number of wait events is useful information?
Now, I need to rebuild to get this information and I feel inconvenience.

So, how about checking the number of wait events in the view?
Also, I think that it will be useful if you know the waiting time.
I think that it is easy to investigate when it is clearly known how long waiting time is occupied with processing
time.

--
Naoki Yotsunaga