RE: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event

От Yotsunaga, Naoki
Тема RE: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 6:39 PM, legrand legrand wrote:

Hi, Thanks for comments.
I had overlooked the reply from you.

>You are right, sampling has to be "tuned" regarding the event(s) you want to catch.
 I see. For tuning, you need to know the length of processing you want to sample?

> May I invite you to try it, using PASH-viewer (github) with pgsentinel (github).
 I'll check and try it.

Naoki Yotsunaga

От: Julian Hsiao
Сообщение: Possible buffer overrun in src/backend/libpq/hba.c gethba_options()
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Pull up sublink of type 'NOT NOT (expr)'