Re: Re: [TESTERS] FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.?

От David Johnston
Тема Re: Re: [TESTERS] FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> this is very difficult, but it is exactly what I am doing in environments different from this one. Even if this risks
tobe considered (not so positively) as a request of charity... :-)

At that point, unless you have confidentiality requirements, why not just tell everyone what it is you are working on
andsee if anyone responds favorably?  It woul normally be deemed off-topic but at this point one more non-Postgresql
postisn't going to make a big difference on this thread.

Fundraising for a cause is quite a bit different than asking for a personal gift and it sound like your request falls
intothe former category.

David J.

От: Fernando Pianegiani
Сообщение: Re: [TESTERS] FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.?
От: Fernando Pianegiani
Сообщение: Re: Re: [TESTERS] FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.?