Re: New version (2015-12-27) of Simplified Chinese translation (zh_CN) for 9.5

От Yuwei Peng
Тема Re: New version (2015-12-27) of Simplified Chinese translation (zh_CN) for 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-translators
Due to personal reasons, Xiong He could not continue with the work of zh_CN. So he handed over this work to me.

Yuwei Peng

在 2015年12月28日,上午2:13,Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> 写道:

Yuwei Peng wrote:
I have submitted all po files on redmine with Bug #983. All po files are fully translated.

zh_CN is getting confusing and worrisome.

We already have a submission by Rugal Bernstein, and the reworked
originals by Xiong He.  Is everyone agreed that this translation is the
best way forward?

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

В списке pgsql-translators по дате отправления: