Re: SSD Drives

От
Тема Re: SSD Drives
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks I found the same info on the tigi and like what I saw. I also
spoke with a consulting firm that has used them and also says good
things, but they have not tried it with postgres. I will post an
analysis of performance once we have the equipment ordered and
installed.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-performance-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-performance-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Greg Stark
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 5:43 AM
To: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: [PERFORM] SSD Drives

To the person who was looking for a $5k midlevel SSD drive (sorry, I hit
'd'
too fast):

  http://www.tigicorp.com/tigijet_exp_s.htm

I found this via this interesting survey of SSD products:

  http://www.storagesearch.com/ssd-buyers-guide.html

Incidentally it seems the popular Platypus SSD PCI cards are no more,
Platypus
appears to have gone out of business.

--
greg