Re: [GSoC08]some detail plan of improving hash index

От Gregory Williamson
Тема Re: [GSoC08]some detail plan of improving hash index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fora hard-core benchmark, I'd try EAStress (SpecJAppserver Lite)<br /> ><br /> > This reminds me...Jignesh had
someinteresting EAStress results at the<br /> > East conference I was curious to try and replicate more publicly one
day.<br/> > Now that there are some initial benchmarking servers starting to become<br /> > available, it strikes
methat this would make a good test case to run on<br /> > some of those periodically.  I don't have a spare $2K for
acommercial<br /> > license right now, but there's a cheap ($250) non-profit license for<br /> > EAStress
around. That might be a useful purchase for one of the PG<br /> > non-profits to make one day though.<br /> ><br
/><br/> I (an individual, not me ex-cathedra) could pony up the geld for such a license if it is useful; let me know if
Notice:This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidentialand privileged information and must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Any unauthorized
review,use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
byreply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.<br /><br /> (My corporate masters made me say this.)<br
/></font>