Re: Online Oracle to Postgresql data migration

От Gregory Williamson
Тема Re: Online Oracle to Postgresql data migration
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Mayuresh Nirhali wrote:

> Josh Harrison wrote:
> >

> > Thanks .
> > We have around 3TB of data now running in Oracle. I have done
> > replication in postgresql but not much in Oracle. Is there a way you
> > can replicate between Oracle and Postgresql.  For writing the custom
> > codes do you suggest any preferred language ...like java, perl etc?
> See, if this can help,
> https://daffodilreplicator.dev.java.net/
>
> ... and do let us know if you find it useful.
> Rgds
> Mayuresh

At least from my browser the links to documentation, comparisons, FAQ and download all fail ...

Greg Williamson
Senior DBA
GlobeXplorer LLC, a DigitalGlobe company

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information and must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

(My corporate masters made me say this.)