Re: Sample values for pg_stat_statements

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Sample values for pg_stat_statements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 17 Apr 2018, at 17:58, Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Thanks!  Attached is a patch addressing your concerns.

I happened to notice that this patch was moved from Returned with Feedback to
Needs Review after the CF closed, which means it’s now sitting open in a closed
CF.  The intended flow after RWF is that the patch is resubmitted, rather than
status changed, but since it’s there now I guess we might as well move it to
the current CF to make sure it’s not overlooked (which it will be in the
current state)?

cheers ./daniel

Сообщение: Re: Possible bug in logical replication.
Сообщение: Re: Possible bug in logical replication.