Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working

От Zhihong Zhang
Тема Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Dec 27, 2019, at 12:45 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

I think we can eliminate the RLS-is-blocking-it idea, because that
would also apply to stats on simple columns.  But maybe your user only
has select privilege on some columns of the table in question?

The user is the default/vanilla RDS account. We didn’t set any special permissions.

Let me know if you want check any specific permissions. Here are all the permissions I know of,

SELECT grantee, privilege_type FROM information_schema.role_table_grants WHERE table_name='assets_copy';
grantee | privilege_type
----------+----------------
postgres | INSERT
postgres | SELECT
postgres | UPDATE
postgres | DELETE
postgres | TRUNCATE
postgres | REFERENCES
postgres | TRIGGER
(7 rows)

Thanks!

Zhihong

Сообщение: Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working
Сообщение: Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working