Text Search Configuration Mapping displayed out of order, pgAdmin 1.10.0

От Jean-Pierre Pelletier
Тема Text Search Configuration Mapping displayed out of order, pgAdmin 1.10.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

We've noticed that pgAdmin displays the mapping of text search
configurations out of order
after using pg_dump & pg_restore with pgAdmin 1.10.0 against PostgreSQL
8.3.8 on Windows Server 2008 64 bits.

Thanks,
Jean-Pierre Pelletier

Steps to reproduce:

CREATE SCHEMA my_text_search_configuration;
CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ( PARSER = "default"
);
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR asciihword
WITH english_stem,simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR asciiword
WITH english_stem,simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR email WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR file WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR float WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR host WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR hword WITH
english_stem,simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR
hword_asciipart WITH english_stem,simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR
hword_numpart WITH simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR hword_part
WITH english_stem,simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR int WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR numhword
WITH simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR numword WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR sfloat WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR uint WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR url WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR url_path
WITH simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR version WITH
simple;
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR word WITH
english_stem,simple;

pg_dump --schema my_text_search_configuration

-- move schema out of the way to restore in same database
ALTER SCHEMA my_text_search_configuration RENAME TO
my_text_search_configuration_old;

pg_restore

psql properly displays the configuration

\dF+ my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english
Text search configuration "my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english"
Parser: "pg_catalog.default"     Token      |    Dictionaries
-----------------+---------------------asciihword      | english_stem,simpleasciiword       | english_stem,simpleemail
        | simplefile            | simplefloat           | simplehost            | simplehword           |
english_stem,simplehword_asciipart| english_stem,simplehword_numpart   | simplehword_part      | english_stem,simpleint
           | simplenumhword        | simplenumword         | simplesfloat          | simpleuint            | simpleurl
          | simpleurl_path        | simpleversion         | simpleword            | english_stem,simple

but after the restore, pgAdmin displays the following:

CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ( PARSER = "default"
);
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
my_text_search_configuration.mytsconfig_english ADD MAPPING FOR asciihword
WITH simple,english_stem;
[...]
simple,english_stem;