I need to ecrypt one column to an output file

От Ralph Smith
Тема I need to ecrypt one column to an output file
Дата
Re: I need to ecrypt one column to an output file
Список pgsql-general
I need to do a simple query and output to a file.
No problem.

But how do I encrypt one column's output?

There are lots of developer related links here, and info to "use the /contrib pgcrypto", but I'm not a PG developer and I failed to find any info on HOW TO USE that library function...

Thanks all,

Ralph Smith