Connections Increasing Slowly

От Bee.Lists
Тема Connections Increasing Slowly
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi folks.  My PostgreSQL server has a growing number of connections.

Currently it’s at 115.  max_connections set to 300.  It’s being accessed from public (web application), server cron
oncea day, and two clients on the LAN, a handful of times a day.

I’m a bit surprised that the connection pool isn’t purged during this time.

 datid |   datname    | numbackends | xact_commit |          stats_reset
 16385 | my_db_name   |         115 |      128981 | 2020-05-17 06:48:18.191103-04

Is there any way I can troubleshoot this?  Is this normal?  I’m having connection issues in another client, so I’m
sniffingout connection issues and monitoring this number grow over days.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Bee