Re: BUG #14445: Can't run pgAdmin 4 v1

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: BUG #14445: Can't run pgAdmin 4 v1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 12/1/2016 10:25 PM, oleg-luty@mail.ru wrote:
> Bug reference:      14445
> Logged by:          Oleg Luty
> Email address:oleg-luty@mail.ru
> PostgreSQL version: 9.6.1
> Operating system:   WinXP SP3 x86
>
> Can't run pgAdmin 4 v1, Error:pgAdmin4.exe not Win32 application.

pgAdmin is not part of the postgresql core database server, its a
separate project, with its own support email list and so forth, see
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/

that said, I'm wondering if you don't perhaps have a 64 bit version with
a 32 bit OS ?    I also note that the download page says "available for
Windows 7 and Server 2008R2", nothing about Windows XP so its quite
possible it doesn't support the obsolete and unsupported Windows XP anymore.