link-spam (was Re: [GENERAL] 7)

От Tom Lane
Тема link-spam (was Re: [GENERAL] 7)
Дата
Re: link-spam (was Re: [GENERAL] 7)  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com> writes:
> On Oct 11, 2011, at 8:18 PM, The Great SunWuKung wrote:
>> This shop is number 1 at my shop-list!

> So why the fuck is your spam title "7"???

The amount of link-spam on the lists has increased greatly over the past
few months.  One fairly easy thing we could do to cut down on it is to
bounce anything with an empty Subject --- that wouldn't have blocked
this particular spam, but it'd have blocked more than 90% of the junk
that I've noticed lately.  And you could argue that "real" mail with no
subject does not deserve our time anyway.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: