Re: strange issue with UUID data types

От Michael Gould
Тема Re: strange issue with UUID data types
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"
> Given my recent history re: uuid's perhaps I shouldn't chime in here,
> but can't help myself.
>
> get/run  pg_config to see how postgres was built and installed.  It may
> be using ossp uuid support?

I ran this and it showed that ossp uuid were turned on.  This build is the
windows installer from EnterpriseDB
> 2. Are all the uuid libraries 64 bit?

I'm not sure what EnterpriseDB uses and I'm not sure what difference this
would make.  I can't get it to work on either 32 bit or 64 bit Windows
platforms.

> 3. Has the programme been migrated from 32 bit?

The program is a Win32 program

Best Regards

Mike Gould

--