Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/06/17 17:11, Erik Rijkers wrote:

> On 2017-06-02 00:46, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
>> On 31/05/17 21:16, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>>
>> I'm seeing a new failure with the patch applied - this time the
>> history table has missing rows. Petr, I'll put back your access :-)
>
> Is this error during 1-minute runs?
>
> I'm asking because I've moved back to longer (1-hour) runs (no errors
> so far), and I'd like to keep track of what the most 'vulnerable'
> parameters are.

Yeah, still using your test config (with my minor modifications).

When I got the error the 1st time, I did a complete make clean and
rebuild....but it is still possible I've 'done it wrong' - so
independent confirmation would be good!

Cheers

Mark