Re: What is the use of the CommitFestBlank template?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: What is the use of the CommitFestBlank template?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Brendan Jurd" <direvus@gmail.com> writes:
> This template is a useful way to create a blank CommitFest page. Just
> start a new page and include the template's contents with
>     {{subst:CommitFestBlank}}

Oh, I guess I forgot the subst: part.  Thanks for the clue.

It still seems a bit awkward though.  AFAICS the sentence about
"This is the page for CommitFest starting 2008 November" would
have to be inserted after committing the first version of the
page?

Сообщение: Re: What is the use of the CommitFestBlank template?
Сообщение: Re: What is the use of the CommitFestBlank template?