Re: Static snapshot data

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Static snapshot data
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> After lots of discussion, it seems this is to be applied.

I'm still concerned that this will create problems for nested
transactions, while saving only an insignificant number of cycles per
transaction.  I would suggest putting the idea on hold until the
dust has settled from nested transactions.  If it's still workable
after that feature is complete, we can shave cycles then.