Re: why does seq scan instead of index scan

От 中川 誠貴
Тема Re: why does seq scan instead of index scan
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thank you very much.

I will try hstore columns.

Thanks.

Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 1:36 AM
Subject: Re: [SQL] why does seq scan instead of index scan

Hey,

To avoid creation of custom GiST-index you can use hstore,
which supports GiST and GIN indexes.
I propose you to add hstore column to the table and write trigger
function which will generate hstore from array on insert or update.
Or you can use hstore column instead of array.
Please, see http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/hstore.html