[BUGS] Odp: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work after adding a column. Bug?

От yxq
Тема [BUGS] Odp: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work after adding a column. Bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dnia 22 sierpnia 2017 21:34 Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> napisał(a):
Hi,

On 2017-08-22 15:22:41 -0400, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
When you add a column on the publication side, you also need to add it
on the subscription side, otherwise there is nowhere to put the data.

Op's sql shows that that's done. The problem is the table rewrite not
being handled nicely by logical decoding / replication.

- Andres

Yes, I added the column first to the Slave, then added to the Master.
I also checked the reverse case: I added the column first to the Master, then added to the Slave. The problem is the same.

yxq