Re: Linking legacy PHP stuff

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Linking legacy PHP stuff
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> However, I _have_ seen memory leaks and other problems with a client
> that was statically linked with a pre-6.4 libpq on post 6.4 that worked
> perfectly with pre-6.4 server.

Interesting --- this would imply some problem in the current backend's
handling of the v1 protocol, I think.  Is it worth your time to dig
into it further and see where the leak is coming from?  I'm not sure
I care very much about pre-6.4 code myself, but am willing to look
at the problem if you can provide specifics.