Re: Postgres with phpScheduleIt

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres with phpScheduleIt
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Stuart Luppescu <slu@ccsr.uchicago.edu> writes:
> phpScheduleIt uses mySQL by default, but they claim is should work with
> postgres. The setup uses a script that starts like this:

> # phpScheduleIt 1.2.0 #
> drop database if exists phpScheduleIt;
> create database phpScheduleIt;
> use phpScheduleIt;

Frankly, it looks like you shouldn't believe their claim that they work
with postgres.  The "use" bit is 100% mysql-specific, and we haven't
even got into the part of things that is likely to have database
dependencies.  While it might not be difficult for someone who's
reasonably familiar with both DBs to fix things up, that's evidently not
you.  Your best bet would probably be to either use mysql like they tell
you to, or find another scheduler package whose authors actually expend
more than zero effort on working with postgres.

Сообщение: Re: Postgres with phpScheduleIt
Сообщение: Re: Postgres with phpScheduleIt