Re: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index

От daq
Тема Re: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index
Дата
Re: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index  (<kynn@panix.com>)
Re: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index  (joseph speigle <joe.speigle@jklh.us>)
Список pgsql-novice
kpc> Thank you all for the help.  I'm almost there.

kpc> How can I list all the sequences in the database, with their
kpc> attributes (such as last_value)?  (I'm having a hard time guessing
kpc> 'seq-name'; the 'A_id_seq' formula did not work.)

kpc> For that matter (going beyond my original question) does PostgreSQL
kpc> have anything like a comprehensive "catalog" function that will list
kpc> all the tables, their fields, etc. defined in the database?

You can list all the sequences:

select relname from pg_class where relkind='S';

and list all their atributes:

select * from sequence_name;

See "System Catalogs" in the documentation!

DAQ

Сообщение: Re: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index
Сообщение: Re: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index