Re: Possible corrupt index?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Possible corrupt index?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/17/19 12:42 AM, Zahir Lalani wrote:
>> I am not following above.
>> What is running version 10?
>
> Production is 9.6, others are 10 (as we are testing). Prod has always been fine, its been running for 2 years without
ahitch. This issue has only occurred recently

Any changes occur between the time it worked and the time it did not?
Say a crash, change in schema, new data added and so on.

Per below the version 10 servers use en_GB.UTF_8 and the production one
en_US.UTF-8.

Why the difference?

And did the production used to be en_GB.UTF_8?

Have you logged into the production instance using psql and tried the
queries to see if they work?

>> Did you restore a dump from a version 10 onto a >version 9.6 machine?
>
> No - as I said, I don’t believe it’s a version issue as its been fine for 2 years.
>

>>> What does:
>>> SHOW lc_collate;
>>
>> en_US.UTF-8
>
>> The above is the same for all the servers?
>
> The upgraded 10 servers are en_GB.UTF_8. The current prod 9.6 is as above

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: text search configuration missing while migration from 8.3 to 9.4
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Alter domain type / avoiding table rewrite