Re: (Comment)Bug in CteScanNext

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: (Comment)Bug in CteScanNext
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/3/16 1:30 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Or we could add something like "But first, we must deal with the special
> case of reversing direction after reaching EOF."

I'm working on that, but one thing isn't clear to me... why do we only
skip past the last tuple if (!node->leader->eof_cte)? Even if we've hit
the end of the underlying node, the tuplestore could still return data,
and AFAICT we would still need to move past the last item in the
tuplestore, no?
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461