Re: Postgres Crash Running PLPGSQL Function on 8.2.3

От Gary Winslow
Тема Re: Postgres Crash Running PLPGSQL Function on 8.2.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Tom Lane,

I would be happy to provide a “self-contained” test case.  I would have to send to you a pg_dump of it which would be rather large to send via email.  Some of the code includes confidential business specific calc rules that I cannot release to the general public.

How can I provide this to you more directly?

Gary Winslow