Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?
Дата
Ответ на Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/21/21, 6:51 PM, "Bharath Rupireddy" <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's v3 for further review.

I've marked this as ready-for-committer.  The only other feedback I
would offer is nitpicking at the test code to clean it up a little
bit, but I don't think it is necessary to block on that.

Nathan