Re: Can not intsall under win2K

От Lancashire, Pete
Тема Re: Can not intsall under win2K
Список pgadmin-support

From: Dave Page [mailto:dpage@vale-housing.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 11:25 AM
To: Lancashire, Pete; pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [pgadmin-support] Can not intsall under win2K

Hi Pete,

Are you logged on as an Administrator? If not, can you try re-installing
as one.

I'm curious though - did the installation fail completely because of
that error? It *should* have allowed you to continue (hhctrl.ocx is only
part of the HTML Help viewer and is not that important anyway).

Regards, Dave.