Re: Solaris SONAME not matching libraries

От Mark Round
Тема Re: Solaris SONAME not matching libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> I think it is minor bug. SONAME is used by linker to setup
> dependencies (NEEDED) in a final binary.

This is the reason that was given to me by a developer - they were
trying to link against one of these libraries, and the linker was
putting the wrong thing in the NEEDED dependency - the value of
SONAME, which referred to a non-existant file. The plpgsql.so file
was just to give an example, like you say there are many more of
these libraries in lib/ .

-Mark

Сообщение: Re: Solaris SONAME not matching libraries
Сообщение: Re: Solaris SONAME not matching libraries