Re: [HACKERS] fix empty array expression in get_qual_for_list()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] fix empty array expression in get_qual_for_list()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jeevan Ladhe <jeevan.ladhe@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> In case of list partitioned table:
> 1. If there is a partition accepting only null values and nothing else, then
> currently the partition constraints for such a partition are constructed as
> "((a IS NULL) OR (a = ANY (ARRAY[]::integer[])))".
> I think there it is better to avoid constructing an empty array to avoid
> executing ANY expression.

Looks like a good idea, pushed with trivial stylistic adjustments.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] intermittent failures in Cygwin from select_paralleltests
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] intermittent failures in Cygwin from select_parallel tests