Re: PostgreSQL database size is not reasonable

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL database size is not reasonable
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 8:15 AM, Mariel Cherkassky <
> mariel.cherkassky@gmail.com> wrote:
>> And the bigger question, Where are the missing 180G ?

> ​In the toaster probably...

pg_total_relation_size should have counted the toast tables,
as well as the indexes, if memory serves.

What I'm wondering about is the system catalogs, which Mariel's
query explicitly excluded.  180G would be awful darn large for
those, but maybe there's a bloat problem somewhere.

Otherwise, try to identify the largest individual files in the
database directory ...

Сообщение: RE: PostgreSQL database size is not reasonable
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL database size is not reasonable