Database Cluster Initialisation Failed" error during PostgreSQL install

От Padmanabha, Shruthi (UMKC-Student)
Тема Database Cluster Initialisation Failed" error during PostgreSQL install
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

 I was unable to install PostgreSQL 8.4.4 successfully. The error I received was “Database Cluster Initialisation Failed" error during PostgreSQL install”. I selected the windows version from the link http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgdownload.do#windows . on running the .exe file I get the above error message. Please can this matter be resolved for me as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Shruthi Padmanabha