Re: BUG #17109: Fail to evaluate boolean expression properly

От Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Тема Re: BUG #17109: Fail to evaluate boolean expression properly
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
It seems that I fired the trigger to early, although the output of that
website (https://extendsclass.com/postgresql-online.html) does shows
wrong result when executing the query on other places with different
PostgreSQL version the output is the expected one:

psql  template1
psql (13.3)
Type "help" for help.

template1=# select /*NOT*/ 1 BETWEEN -2 and 2, NOT (1 BETWEEN -2 and 2),
(/*NOT*/ 1) BETWEEN -2 and 2
template1-# ;
  ?column? | ?column? | ?column?
  t        | f        | t