About to remove current contents of contrib/tsearch2

От Tom Lane
Тема About to remove current contents of contrib/tsearch2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm getting annoyed by glimpse hits on the old code when I'm looking
for bits of tsearch code...  Is there any reason to keep the current
contents of contrib/tsearch2 any longer?  It'll all still be obtainable
from CVS, of course, but it doesn't seem like it has any more purpose
in HEAD.

Barring objection I'll remove the current files, add the removets2.pl
script that was batted around yesterday, and fix the Makefile to install
just that script (and later any migration docs or other stuff we add).