Re: Installation problem: failed to initialize lc_messages to ""

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Installation problem: failed to initialize lc_messages to ""
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Stefan Schwarzer <stefan.schwarzer@grid.unep.ch> writes:
>> I'm wondering if some of those files are missing, or the symlinks are
>> dangling, on yours.

> Hmmm..... here is what I have. Looks pretty similar....

Running out of easy answers, aren't we :-(

The next thing I can think of is to run initdb under "ktrace -i" and
compare the results with a working system.  The output of this is likely
to be voluminous, so don't send it to the list --- but if you'll send it
to me off-list I'll compare it to what I get here.